Monday, June 18, 2007
Power Outage
We had a wicked awesome storm come through tonight and our power was out for a few hours. It was really cool! It reminded me a lot of a lazy summer I spent in France with a farm family when I was 18. Tonight I opened all the windows and I read magazines by candlelight, very la vie boheme =). Evie didn't even notice the power outage! Her life really isn't that affected by power. She can play in the dark the same as in the light. So what is your favorite memory or past time during a power outage??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
My Favorites
- The Colonel's Journal - Gramper's Blog
- Ichigo Tamago - DocRom's Blog
- Okinawa City, Okinawa (沖縄市) - BigBro's Blog
- Christianfanger
- Pro Simians
- My Best Investments
- Petroville
- Amalah
- Girl's Gone Child
- It's Twinsanity
- Mama Mid(wife) Madness
- Meconium Happens
- MetroDad: Another Funny Dad Blog
- Motherhood Uncensored
- The New Girl
- Poop and Boogies: A Funny Dad Blog
- Championable: A Heart Felt Daddy Blog
- How About Two: Daddy Blog
- Miss Britt
- Cara in Exile
- Belle of the Blog
- kickyboots
- Mama Pop
- Jezebel
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(221)
-
▼
June
(40)
- I get by with...
- Triathlete? Me?
- Her Future Is So Bright...
- A Pictorial Weekend Recap
- Gourmand - My French Nickname
- Like Mother, Like Daughter
- Evie Got Me!
- "Baby Blog" the new Mommy Blog?
- What's Up?
- A Daddy Blogger's Solution to 16yr Old Boys with B...
- Power Outage
- Happy Father's Day!
- My Wild Friday Night
- Am I a Southerner??
- 7 Things That Rock!
- One Month
- Another Video of Evie Walking by Herself
- Evie Walks Alone!!!
- No Strawberry Picking
- Busy Day
- Art and David
- 9 North
- RIP Grandpa Miller
- Ain't Life Funny Sometimes
- On the Defense
- Major Lessons: My Rant About Parent Wars
- Floaty Contraption
- The Zoo
- Art and the Ladies
- Ben
- Keeping Record
- Surfing
- What Not to Wear
- Meme
- Good Times
- Fathers and Daughters
- Classic Dame
- Face Plant
- Private
- You know you need a date with your husband when...
-
▼
June
(40)
3 comments:
We love it when the power goes out... I like to light candles and play board games.
MiMi and Grandpop do naughty things around the house when the power goes out, but then again they do that when the power is on as well!!!
I remember having a power outage as I was getting ready for school in the morning in high school. We were trying to do everything by candle light. My sister did not enjoy putting on her make-up to the golden glow. I always love the excuse to light candles everywhere. Reminiscent of a time gone by...
Post a Comment