Saturday, June 09, 2007

Ain't Life Funny Sometimes

I have to say that I am feeling so much better about myself and my friends and life in general. Thank you all for commenting on the blog or calling me to let me know that you care and love me. I really really appreciate that.

Yesterday was a really great day. I went to the zoo with two of my friends and we had a blast! Between the 3 adults there were 12 kids!! We had our hands full and it was so fun! Here's some pics =)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Evie and Heather's son have always gotten along very well but after yesterday we think they might be making a love connection. Check them out.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

heather@it'stwinsanity said...

J says Evelyn is his "grrrrlfwend" now. Better watch out! I don't want Ben beating on my little guy when he gets back! LOL

Contributors