Sunday, June 03, 2007

Ben

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

One Hot Mama said...

So sweet! I'm glad he'll be home soon. I bet he's been missing y'all like crazy!

Anonymous said...

Ah the artistic brilliance! ;-)

Rich | Championable said...

I'm so clueless about art. Maggie is curating her second show at a local gallery... she's ABD in Art History... stopped after getting her masters and finishing her PhD coursework due to kids and life.

You two would probably have a fun time in MOMA here in NYC.

Tho' I'd have to take Ben to central park to toss a frisbee around or something.

Jen aka Evilynmo said...

I love the museums in NYC!! I would be so honored and lucky to tour the MOMA with a PhD candidate =) And you and Ben would hit it off I think. Though he loves art, he has a degree in painting. So he might want to see the MOMA too. =)

Contributors