Friday, June 01, 2007

Private

If you are reading this then you are one of the chosen few. =)

Seriously though, I am going private for a few reasons:

1. It is smarter. I can share more freely and openly without worrying about hurting anyone's feelings.

2. I won't get cyber stalked or otherwise harassed by people I don't know.

3. I love my husband. His names is Ben. Because I am now a private blog he will have less nightmares about the safety of me and Evie. Don't misunderstand. He'll still have nightmares about it but this will at least take the edge off.

And for you shrewd readers out there you may now make jokes about our names and our coupling. ;)

4 comments:

heather@it'stwinsanity said...

Can I call you Bennifer now?

:)

Dawn said...

I was thinking Jenjamin, Jenja for short. : )

Hey! Thanks for inviting me to read your blog. I really enjoy it so I'm glad I made the cut. : )

Jen aka Evilynmo said...

Dawn-- I call Ben Bajenjamin and he calls me Bajenjafer. You are obviously an experienced name manipulator =)

Heather-- Yup, that is the reference I was waitinng for. I only wish I looked more like Jennifer Garner =)

Rich | Championable said...

I win! I win!

Sorry. That's just really cool.

You know what's funny? I was about to link to your blog, referring specifcally to Mr. E.

I guess I can't link to you now, but I'll still make the reference to Ben, (but I'll still call him Mr. E.)

I can't seem to subscribe to the feed, though.

Thanks for the invite... You're a cool person to keep up on.

Contributors