Sunday, June 03, 2007

Meme

Where did meme come from anyway?? Anyway here's another one. Oh and if you stumble across this one, consider yourself tagged!!

What were you doing 10 years ago?
10 years ago I was in my freshman year of high school. I was in a new area at a new school trying to make friends. I met my bff, Jen, yes we have the same name =)

What were you doing 1 year ago?
I was working full time for Enterprise car rental and I was very pregnant. I worked until July 3rd, Evie was born July 20th. I haven't gone back yet and I am still debating whether I will go back part time at some point.

Five snacks you enjoy
1. Lance peanut butter crackers (6 packs a day, I know it's a sad addiction)
2. Tortilla chips & salsa (only at Mexican restaurants)
3. hummus and pita bread
4. almonds
5. trail mix granola bars

Five songs that you know all the lyrics to
1. Ms. Evelyn, original song written by Ben
2. I get made fun of for not knowing the correct lyrics to songs...
3. twinkle twinkle little star
4. most of the songs on Paul Simon's Graceland
5. most Beatles songs

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire
1. Pay off ALL of our debt!
2. Put money aside for Evie's college.
3. Buy land adjacent to the farm and build our own house.
4. travel, travel, travel!
5. Help out those less fortunate

Five bad habits
1. Spending vs saving.
2. addiction to blog reading/Internet surfing
3. forgetting to go outside and enjoy the world
4. diet coke addiction
5. not taking my daily vitamin

Five things you like doing
1. Hanging out with friends
2. spending alone time with Ben
3. Travelling
4. shopping
5. playing with Evie

Five things you would never wear again
1. baggy, over sized clothing
2. high heels (except for special occasions)
3. tapered leg pants
4. spandex
5. bikini

Five favorite toys
1. skip it
2. merry go round, they don't put them on playgrounds anymore =(
3. Ben
4. the computer
5. art stuff

No comments:

Contributors