Friday, June 01, 2007

You know you need a date with your husband when...

It's been 4.5 months since you were both on the same continent.

Yup, Mr. E has been OOC (out of country) for 4.5 months. Four-and-a-half-extremely-long-lonely-solo-months. So yeah, I would LOVE to go on a date with my sweetie. I NEED a date with him. He'll be home in July and I am thrilled, to say the least!

Do you need a date with your husband/partner??

Anytime on Friday June 1, write a post on the following topic:
“You know you need a date with your husband/partner when… [you fill in the blank]

Make sure to link marriage.eharmony.com and parentbloggers.com somewhere in your post, and send the link to your post at parentbloggers@gmail.com.

2 comments:

Her Bad Mother said...

FOUR AND A HALF MONTHS? Dude. Mine was only gone two weeks and I nearly snapped.

Rich | Championable said...

That's pretty unbelievable, dude. Stay strong. And thanks for the invite.

Contributors