Thursday, June 14, 2007

7 Things That Rock!

1. Evie is walking and crawling better everyday, every hour even! We have to have another baby so Ben can see this stuff, it is AWESOME!

2. The MOMS group I just joined with Heather. It is a lot of very rich housewives with time to kill but still, the fact that there is a kid friendly activity everyday of the week is freakin awesome!!

3. Ben will be home in less than a month!! KICK ASS AWESOME!!!!

4. Did I mention the Evelyn walking by herself thing? Oh, I did? Well it is that freakin cool!

5. And Ben coming home, did you hear about that? Oh. Well it ROCKS my socks off!!!

6. I am losing weight again, and it is really easy. This easy losing weight thing has never happened to me before. I am gonna revel in it while I can.

7. The sun is shining, all my loved ones are safe and healthy. It is just one of those moments when I realize that I am the luckiest person. These moments of clarity are few and far between but oh so awesome! =)

3 comments:

heather@it'stwinsanity said...

You do look awesome by the way! WTG on the weight loss!!!

Anonymous said...

I would like to add:
#8: Walking Evie's Mommy totally rocks.
#9: Coming home Ben's wifecycles totally rocks.

Darren said...

Congrats to Evie on walking! But you'll soon miss the days when you could leave her in once place and she couldn't get very far.

Contributors