Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Evie Got Me!

4 comments:

Rich | Championable said...

DUDE.

That look of happy triumph on her face is completely priceless!

Still can't get your feed, alas... so I have to remember to swing by. Sorry about that...my poor brain needs feeds!

Cara said...

Wow, amazing how fast it happens, isn't it? And I always think each age is better than the last, even now that we are hard into the terrible three's. You didn't see much of Arabella after she was 6 months, not like the first 6 months, so I can understand if you thought that was as good as it gets. But its not. Just remember that soon everything that is not for Evie will have to be above your eye level ...

ambpmd said...

She's movin' fast. I love her face as she runs into you. Extreme close-up. Haha.

Unknown said...

Love the pics !!! Thank you, Jen

Evie's Grandpop

Contributors