Tuesday, May 01, 2007

WWJD

Well Dear Readers I feel like sharing more with you all. So here goes...my name is Jen. Whew, that was a relief. No more concealing my name, my moniker, my nomenclature de moi. So in honor of my soul baring I want to make today, Tuesday (and all other Tuesdays), a special day. So I give you...

WWJD: What Would Jen Do

I am Jen and I will answer your questions, so leave a problem/dilemma/wondering/mystery in the comments (or email me) and I will answer your query as best I can.

All names/email addys/etc will be confidential unless you want to bare your soul, like I did today. =)

Welcome to Tuesdays at Letters About Eve!

p.s. this was shamelessly stolen from Ms. Britt. Go check her out, she is vulgar, honest, sassy, in short everything that I am after a few drinks ;)

4 comments:

Cara said...

Hi Jen (ok, so I knew that), I have a problem. I have been a member of a mothers group for almost two years, and I enjoy attending and making friends, but I have an issue. The parent organization is a christian group, which I was aware of, and was not concerned, and the group is sponsored by a local church. Childcare is voluntary and mostly through the church members. After the last meeting I went to pick up my child, and she had a Crown with a christian message printed large on it. I am not a christian, and I don't really want them indoctrinating my child in a religion I don't share. Should I simply stop attending, without saying why, or should I quietly speak to one of the steering committee on my reasons for leaving, and ask if the religious subjects be toned down in childcare? WWJenD?

Miss Britt said...

If you get more questions than I do I will forever bannish you as a shameless, shameless whore.

Just so ya know. ;-)

(and I can't believe people keep describing me as VULGAR?!?! JEEZ!)

Miss Britt said...

I use the word "whore" as a term of endearment. Sorry if I offended you. :-)

Jen aka Evilynmo said...

It's all good in the 'hood Britt =)

Contributors