Monday, May 28, 2007

Memorial Day

What an awesome day!! Heather and her family came over for a BBQ today and we had a fabulous time!!! BigBro and DocRom were here too! I think the pictures speak for themselves. And for the first time ever some photos of Heather and I together =)

The fun started when Heather and her family arrived.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We quickly got to the pool to swim off the heat.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Evie and Heather's twin girls all hung out together in the pack n play.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Gramper was all about the sun bathing, as usual. =)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

DocRom and Grammy were pool hanging too.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And BigBro got the grilling started for us.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

After a few hours and some GREAT eating Heather and I decided to see if our girls would swim. Oh boy did they LOVE swimming =)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Then it was time to get out of the water and say bye to our friends.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I took Evie inside and put a diaper on her and put her in the high chair to eat. I guess after such a big fun day she was ready for a big fun sleep =)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A great time was had by all and you can be sure we will being doing this again =)

2 comments:

Rich | Championable said...

Looks like you folks had pretty much a maximally awesome time. Rock on!

ambpmd said...

I'm glad Evie was brave and played in the water.

Contributors