Thursday, May 24, 2007
Changing it Up
I am playing around with the blog today. I added all the blogs that I read to My Favorites. I had them all bookmarked and I decided to put them all in one place and let the bloggers I read know that I really like their stuff. Also I added a picture of Evie to the Header. It is a BIG picture, but is adds some drama to the blog and it is my favorite picture of Evie to date. So enjoy and give me some feedback on the changes. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
My Favorites
- The Colonel's Journal - Gramper's Blog
- Ichigo Tamago - DocRom's Blog
- Okinawa City, Okinawa (沖縄市) - BigBro's Blog
- Christianfanger
- Pro Simians
- My Best Investments
- Petroville
- Amalah
- Girl's Gone Child
- It's Twinsanity
- Mama Mid(wife) Madness
- Meconium Happens
- MetroDad: Another Funny Dad Blog
- Motherhood Uncensored
- The New Girl
- Poop and Boogies: A Funny Dad Blog
- Championable: A Heart Felt Daddy Blog
- How About Two: Daddy Blog
- Miss Britt
- Cara in Exile
- Belle of the Blog
- kickyboots
- Mama Pop
- Jezebel
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(221)
-
▼
May
(30)
- Bugs!!!
- Memorial Day
- The Players
- Changing it Up
- Finally!!
- Pool Fun
- Hello World
- Family Pics
- The Wedding
- Bring it On
- Celeb Look Alikes: I'm Bootylicious Ya'll
- 7
- DocRom Graduation
- Recap
- Happy Mother's Day
- Bonnie and Evie
- Swimming
- R.A. Child Development & Human Resources
- RIP
- Alright
- The Weekly 7
- Seriously
- WWJD May 8, 2007
- Hodge Podge
- Lavender Loves Her
- Shout Out!
- Call Me the BlogBurgler
- 7 Things
- Response to WWJD
- WWJD
-
▼
May
(30)
4 comments:
I love the picture in the banner! So cute!
How did you decide on the name Evelyn for your sweet girl?
Evelyn is my husband's Grandma's name. We wanted to honor is Mom's side of the family because his Mom passed away. And the name is gorgeous and timeless =)
Dude. Like you can have TOO big a picture of that kid. Not.
:-)
So sweet and gorgeous! Love the changes.
Post a Comment