Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Finally!!

My best bud and I FINALLY got together today. She was out of town for a month, and you better believe I was missing her like crazy! I had a wonderful time hanging out with her and just catching up with each other. I didn't realize how much I missed her until I saw her today. Here's some pics of Evie and her kids. =)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

There will be lots more pics and maybe even some with the two of us in them after this weekend. Her family is coming over for a BBQ/Pool Party on Monday. YAY!!

3 comments:

heather@it'stwinsanity said...

Those pics are so cute! It was awesome to see you again.

I hope you don't think I'm any crazier after what I said about feeling trapped. LOL

And you know what Matthew said tonight? He said you were supposed to be taking care of his lizard. How's that for good memory? I didn't think he'd ever remember that!

Jen aka Evilynmo said...

I think I am the one that said I felt trapped postpartum first. And no, I don't think you are any crazier, just more honest and therefore an even better friend =)

Rich | Championable said...

Kind of awesome to have friends like that.

Rock on, sister.

Contributors