Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Celeb Look Alikes: I'm Bootylicious Ya'll

http://www.myheritage.com
http://www.myheritage.com


I am surprised that I look 90% like Beyonce Knowles. I am flattered but still surprised. I really loved Amanda Peet on Studio 60 so that made me happy. I get the Jessica Simpson thing. She's blonde, I'm blonde. She's got a big smile, I have a big smile. But I am smarter than her and she is a better singer than me. Calista Flockhart...that is funny, I have never ever been compared to her. Rose McGowan is another crazy comparison, I guess they picked up on my dark and mysterious underbelly. =)

With the second picture I still look like Jessica Simpson. But now I look like Tori Spelling, Emma Thompson, Katie Couric, and Kristy Turlington too. I never thought those four had anything in common, but I guess they have me in common =)

So who do you like?

1 comment:

Darren said...

Wow...we both look like Beyonce.

I also noticed that it gives very different results for different pictures. I put in another one and got Sandra Bullock and Tom Cruise.

Contributors