Thursday, May 03, 2007

7 Things

1. I had my tarot read by grandma's fiancee today. It looks like Mr. E and I will have to move/be apart for a while (again!) but in the end we will be back here with family and stability (i.e. we won't have to move or be apart anymore).

2. I think I will now be claiming my religion as humanism. Do you see the irony in that?

3. Paying bills got a lot easier this month, thanks to the kindness of my parents letting us live here for cheap.

4. I miss Mr. E, he makes me really happy and I am in need of some fun this week. Evie is still sick and neither of us is sleeping well. I know it will be over soon but I would love to hang and laugh with my best friend. It would take the edge off this sleep deprivation thing for sure.

5. Family and friends visiting is great in theory but the reality is setting in for me that in a few weeks my immediate living space will be over run with people. I am not such a fan of that reality.

6. I have all my limbs and that is always going to be better than winning the Paraplegic Olympics.

7. I am just now realizing the depth and magnitude of this whole parenting thing. Holy shit!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

re #5: i here that, sister! eloping is starting to sound better each day.

love,
dr. rom

Anonymous said...

Hey! No eloping allowed. It's my immediate living space too, and for this purpose in particular, I want it over run with family and friends. Again: NO ELOPING!

Contributors