Monday, May 07, 2007

Hodge Podge

Dear Readers I have are some reminders for you all and a new contest with new prizes!! Here goes the hodge podge:

1. Don't forget to read this post and leave a comment with your results! There is one more prize still unclaimed, it could be yours =) BTW it is a personalized religious shrinky dink which reflects your quiz results, ohhh fun!

2. Also tomorrow is WWJD Tuesday, remember? Here is a link to last weeks so you can refresh yourself ;)

3. Don't forget about the Mothers in your life Dear Readers. This Sunday is Mother's Day so go out and get a card for the Moms in your life. Or some jewelry, chocolate, spa visit, day off coupon, bottle of wine...umm yeah I might have listed what I want for Mother's Day =)

4. Also I am now accepting applications for blogger friend of the week. What's this you ask? Well I just made it up and basically whomever leaves a comment everyday for a week on my blog will win a prize. And no, it won't be a shrinky dink. It'll be something even cooler! A friendship bracelet!!! Because you are my friend for reading and commenting everyday. You will also be featured in a post, with a photo if you want and some info about who you are and how you know me. Sounds cool right? Well at least to me it does. =)

No comments:

Contributors