1. No one needed advice this week. That's good because I barely have a minute to spare this week.
2. Prepping for the wedding is both exciting and tiring. It is going to be an amazing day and I am so glad I get to be apart if it.
3. My twin brother (TwinBro) gets in tomorrow, as well as Grammy's 2 BFFs. It will be great to see them all and to have the extra help.
4. The new car seat for Grammy's truck arrived today. I am still waiting for my new diaper bag to get here. I so want that bag.
5. In 1.5 weeks my 2 BFFs are coming to visit!!!! Nicknames for both of them are forthcoming.
6. I ordered Father's Day presents for my Dad and Mr. E, I think they are going to LOVE what I got for them.
7. Mr. E has his plane ticket to fly home!!!!!! YAY!!! He leaves on July 13th and should be here at the farm in time for Evie's 1st birthday on July 20th!!!! YAY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
My Favorites
- The Colonel's Journal - Gramper's Blog
- Ichigo Tamago - DocRom's Blog
- Okinawa City, Okinawa (沖縄市) - BigBro's Blog
- Christianfanger
- Pro Simians
- My Best Investments
- Petroville
- Amalah
- Girl's Gone Child
- It's Twinsanity
- Mama Mid(wife) Madness
- Meconium Happens
- MetroDad: Another Funny Dad Blog
- Motherhood Uncensored
- The New Girl
- Poop and Boogies: A Funny Dad Blog
- Championable: A Heart Felt Daddy Blog
- How About Two: Daddy Blog
- Miss Britt
- Cara in Exile
- Belle of the Blog
- kickyboots
- Mama Pop
- Jezebel
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(221)
-
▼
May
(30)
- Bugs!!!
- Memorial Day
- The Players
- Changing it Up
- Finally!!
- Pool Fun
- Hello World
- Family Pics
- The Wedding
- Bring it On
- Celeb Look Alikes: I'm Bootylicious Ya'll
- 7
- DocRom Graduation
- Recap
- Happy Mother's Day
- Bonnie and Evie
- Swimming
- R.A. Child Development & Human Resources
- RIP
- Alright
- The Weekly 7
- Seriously
- WWJD May 8, 2007
- Hodge Podge
- Lavender Loves Her
- Shout Out!
- Call Me the BlogBurgler
- 7 Things
- Response to WWJD
- WWJD
-
▼
May
(30)
1 comment:
GREAT NEWS that Ben is coming home!!! Bill (and I) are SO excited to hear the news. Hope the wedding goes well, sounds like a full house...
Love to all,
Kathleen
Post a Comment