Saturday, May 19, 2007

The Wedding

Holy Cow!! What an amazing wedding day! The farm looked fantastic, the guests were fun and entertaining, the food was delicious, and the day was just perfect! I have some pics but I will be getting more in the next few days. Here is a peak into the wedding ceremony.

Evie and Me
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Two Families Joining as One
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The Bride and Groom
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The cherry tree planted in honor of thier marriage.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Evie and Me, again.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Dawn said...

You are so gorgeous, Jen! What a beautiful color on you. And Evie is precious! My diaper bag is made out of the same fabric as her dress and I just adore it.

What an angel!

Contributors