Thursday, May 10, 2007

The Weekly 7

1. Lots of my blogging buddies seem to be going through some darker times. I just want to say bravo to them for being honest about what they are feeling. I hope they all get to feeling better soon. But I am a big believer in feeling your emotions all the way out. Trying to stop yourself from feeling an emotion is just making more trouble for yourself down the road. So go forth and wallow my friends. Brighter days will be back before you know it.

2. I am now officially the owner of a porch dog. And I couldn't be more excited!!!!!!! Bonnie, the puppy my Mom got when she got her 1st goat is now going to be my porch dog. My grandma is buying my mom the great Pyrenees puppy she has been eyeing for a while now. Yay for me and Bonnie and yay for my Mom and her puppy Dora! When Mr. E reads this he'll flip a little because he is allergic to dogs. Honey, don't worry, Bonnie is strictly an outdoor dog.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3. I got a manicure and a pedicure today for the first time in over 6 months. I feel soo purdy =)

4. Today was my last day helping my postpartum client. I will miss her and her family. They were always really sweet to me and they really appreciated what I was doing for them. I loved helping them and I hope I can help them with their next baby, if they have another.

5. BigBro is officially a married man. Oh my God!! I am just so happy for him and DocRom. Being married is by far my favorite thing that I have been so far in my life. Don't get me wrong, I love being a Mom, but I would never want to be a Mom without being married to Mr. E. I'm not knockin single parents btw, I'm just giving you my preference.

6. I ordered myself these items yesterday. I am really excited! The car seat is for my Mom's truck, the one that is in her truck now is old and broken, so we haven't been able to go anywhere in the truck. The bag (chocolate and pink) is for me, I have been eyeing it for weeks and I decided to treat myself, ya know, cuz it's Thursday ;)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

7. In general I am feeling excited and really happy. I love that I get to help plan and attend BigBro's wedding. The best part is that I don't have to go through the stress of being the one's getting married. Sorry guys! While you're in Jamaica for your honeymoon you won't even remember or care about the stress =)

1 comment:

Rich | Championable said...

Dude! Awsome puppy! Congrats!

And I'm totally with you on the other-people's-weddings thing. The only advice I ever give people about getting married is to try and remember that anything bad that happens, well, it's a good story later.

Rock on, sister.

Contributors