Mom (Grammy), Mom (Nana), Mom (MiMi), Mom (Melinda), Grandma (GiGi), Oma, Grandma Miller (whom Evelyn is named after), Aunt Justine, Aunt Kathy, Chris, Heather, Mary, Kara, Cara, Melissa, Paula, Angela, Rosalyn, Kelly, Joanna, and all the other Moms that have touched my life over the years.
This year I feel especially thankful to the mothers in my life. For the first time ever I now understand how insanely hard and wonderful it is to be a Mom. Some of you have graduated all the way to Great Grandma status. Some of you just became Grandmas. A few of you have been Moms for years now. And then there are the others of you that are like me, rookies to this whole Motherhood game.
To you Great Grandmas on my list, thank you for surviving, you show me that though I feel like I will never make it some days, in the end Motherhood is a survivable condition with a happy gaggle of Great Grandkids at the end. To you Grandmas on my list, thank you for raising me and I'm sorry I was/am such a pain in the butt sometimes. Now I understand why leaving a sink of dirty dishes and tracking mud through the house warrants a punishment. Again, so sorry, I sure am gonna be on the other side of that soon. To the other Moms on my list, thank you for supporting me and being honest with me so I can be honest with you. Thank you for being my friends and understanding "Mom Time" and my greasy non-showered self in dirty clothes. To my Mom in law that didn't live to see her grand daughter, thank you for raising your son to be the kind of man that loves his daughter and wife more than anything. I wish you were here to get a hug from Evelyn but I know that wherever you are you know Evie and you love her. And you know that we love you and miss you.
To my husband and Daddy to Evelyn, thank you for creating this incredible little girl with me. It brings tears to my eyes because it was and continues to be our love that made this little girl who she is, thank you.
Happy Mother's Day Everyone =)
Sunday, May 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
My Favorites
- The Colonel's Journal - Gramper's Blog
- Ichigo Tamago - DocRom's Blog
- Okinawa City, Okinawa (沖縄市) - BigBro's Blog
- Christianfanger
- Pro Simians
- My Best Investments
- Petroville
- Amalah
- Girl's Gone Child
- It's Twinsanity
- Mama Mid(wife) Madness
- Meconium Happens
- MetroDad: Another Funny Dad Blog
- Motherhood Uncensored
- The New Girl
- Poop and Boogies: A Funny Dad Blog
- Championable: A Heart Felt Daddy Blog
- How About Two: Daddy Blog
- Miss Britt
- Cara in Exile
- Belle of the Blog
- kickyboots
- Mama Pop
- Jezebel
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(221)
-
▼
May
(30)
- Bugs!!!
- Memorial Day
- The Players
- Changing it Up
- Finally!!
- Pool Fun
- Hello World
- Family Pics
- The Wedding
- Bring it On
- Celeb Look Alikes: I'm Bootylicious Ya'll
- 7
- DocRom Graduation
- Recap
- Happy Mother's Day
- Bonnie and Evie
- Swimming
- R.A. Child Development & Human Resources
- RIP
- Alright
- The Weekly 7
- Seriously
- WWJD May 8, 2007
- Hodge Podge
- Lavender Loves Her
- Shout Out!
- Call Me the BlogBurgler
- 7 Things
- Response to WWJD
- WWJD
-
▼
May
(30)
1 comment:
Thank you so much for the Mother's Day wishes. I hope you are all doing wonderful in your new home in Georgia. Bryce is doing well. His favorite thing to do now is stick his tounge out. He is also on the verge of laughing a lot. I can't wait to hear it all the time! It is amazing how fast the first four months have gone with Bryce, but Evie is almost one year old! It seems just like yesterday. Keep me in touch of all the wonderful things I have to look forward to!
Post a Comment