Thursday, March 01, 2007

Rainy Day

It's been a very rainy day today. We didn't do much at all. We watched shows (Scrubs and Frasier) and I made cookies and cleaned up the house a little bit. My perfect rainy day consists of all of the above but throw in Mr. E and some cuddling and/or board games. So what was your day like Dear Readers? What is your favorite rainy day activity?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love rain.
especially at this time of year.
what is YOUR favorite sign of spring? Followed the question, in a perfect world,,,,what grows outside YOUR (only YOUR) widow?
I love you Jen.thank-MiMi

Jen aka Evilynmo said...

Good questions Kat! My favorite sign of spring is when our tree in the front yard starts getting green buds all over it. Cuz I know after the buds come there will be bright pink flowers in no time =)

Ohh, outside my window in a perfect world would be lavender, a willow tree, sunflowers, and a giant redwood tree. Yup in a perfect world all those things could grow outside of MY window =)~

Jen aka Evilynmo said...

Oh, and I love you too! xxoo

Anonymous said...

I don't much like rainy days. Hard to get out there and run 8 miles or more. Shoes get too soggy. Glad for CURVES. Always the right indoor temp for exercise.

I like to watch movies and eat popcorn on rainy days. And, as on non-rainy days, I also like to nap.

Favorite sign of spring: Daffodils
Outside my window: Evie grows every day.

Contributors