**Update: This lady had her baby! Go over and leave her some comment love.**
Well Dear Readers, after some rough days things are starting to look up. It seems like DLS did a number on a number of us. So now that I am (better) adjusted to DLS I am feeling a lot better. So here is an update of life at casa Evilynmo.
1. Big Bro and Dr. Rom (aka Future Mrs. Big Bro) are coming to visit this weekend. To say I am excited is an understatement, I am THRILLED!! I haven't seen them since the week Mr. Evilynmo left and I am really looking forward to talking to them about their ATL marathon training (this guy is also training for the ATL marathon). Also we are going to take them to the farm and that should be a really good time. They are both really great people. Even though they aren't really into kids they let Evie and me stay with them for 3 nights and 4 days after Mr. Evilynmo left, just so I wouldn't be alone. Thanks Big Bro and Dr. Rom!
2. Evelyn got to go to a playdate with this awesome lady today. Her boys and girls are absolutely adorable and sweet. I really like that Evie gets to interact with other kids, maybe some of her kid's walking/talking/teething abilities will rub off on Evie...someday. But the best part of the playdate was talking to Mrs. Twinsanity herself. She is really funny and easy to talk with. Plus she and I are totally weird individuals and it is really nice to hang with a fellow weirdo. Thanks Heather!
3. I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of this wonderful lady's seventh baby. Also I am excited to find out if this cool lady is having her baby yet. It would be hilarious if they both had their babies on the same day. I know One Hot Mama IRL and she is an amazing person, she was there for Evie and I at our most needful time, she is a wonderful person. Thanks One Hot Mama!
4. This Saturday is when I teach my African musical instrument making activity. I am a little nervous but mostly excited to hear and see live African music and dancing. Whether the activity goes well or not I get paid $100 so that ain't too bad. Thanks Museum!
5. A week from today my parents close on the farm. In just one short week the farm will be a family asset. I am really excited! Living at the farm is going to be such an awesome experience and an endless source of learning and fun. Thanks Mom and Dad!
6. My Grandma (Evie's GiGi) is moving here and she is giving Mr. E and I her king size bed and one of her very nice LazyBoy recliners. We can't afford either item but really would love having both, again I realize how fortunate we are, thanks Grandma!
7. I am really enjoying blogging. This is an outlet for (some of) my thoughts and feelings that I normally would share with Mr. Evilynmo. It is really wonderful to get comments that are so supportive and nice. Thanks Dear Readers!
That is my 7 for today. I hope all your weeks are looking up too.
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
My Favorites
- The Colonel's Journal - Gramper's Blog
- Ichigo Tamago - DocRom's Blog
- Okinawa City, Okinawa (沖縄市) - BigBro's Blog
- Christianfanger
- Pro Simians
- My Best Investments
- Petroville
- Amalah
- Girl's Gone Child
- It's Twinsanity
- Mama Mid(wife) Madness
- Meconium Happens
- MetroDad: Another Funny Dad Blog
- Motherhood Uncensored
- The New Girl
- Poop and Boogies: A Funny Dad Blog
- Championable: A Heart Felt Daddy Blog
- How About Two: Daddy Blog
- Miss Britt
- Cara in Exile
- Belle of the Blog
- kickyboots
- Mama Pop
- Jezebel
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(221)
-
▼
March
(28)
- In Process
- Marathon of Love
- Tagged
- Move It Out
- Eeps
- Girl Date
- A Little Suprise
- Things I am Over the Moon About
- Watch Out for the Tooth Monster!
- Real Moms are on the Ball
- African Maraca?
- She loves her Daddy
- Things are looking up
- A Rite of Passage
- Leaving
- DLS
- Why Evilynmo?
- Missing
- Mei Tai
- It has Begun
- Stopping
- She Loves that Binky
- Ladies and Germs: Too Much Information
- Baby Legs and Eggs
- Shrinky Dink Making
- It's a Blog Party!
- Late Pregnancy
- Rainy Day
-
▼
March
(28)
1 comment:
Hey, thanks for the shout out!
Glad to hear things are looking up!
Post a Comment