Okay Dear Readers, scoot over, make some room, we are about to get a lot more people on this crazy bus! I am participating in a Blog Party. This is all part of my effort to get more involved with my blogging and the mommy blogger community. I know that blogging is a foreign concept to most of my Dear Readers, here is a chance to get to know lots of other moms around the world.
Hi New Arrivals. It is wonderful to have you here on the bus!
I am a mommy to one amazing lady, Evelyn. I am in the process of becoming certified as a postpartum doula, I also am a free lance art teacher for my local art museum, and I am an Army wife. I really love my family and friends and I pretty much do all that I do because of them. Please look around my blog and enjoy your stay, I hope some of you will go from New Arrivals to Dear Readers =)
Friday, March 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
My Favorites
- The Colonel's Journal - Gramper's Blog
- Ichigo Tamago - DocRom's Blog
- Okinawa City, Okinawa (沖縄市) - BigBro's Blog
- Christianfanger
- Pro Simians
- My Best Investments
- Petroville
- Amalah
- Girl's Gone Child
- It's Twinsanity
- Mama Mid(wife) Madness
- Meconium Happens
- MetroDad: Another Funny Dad Blog
- Motherhood Uncensored
- The New Girl
- Poop and Boogies: A Funny Dad Blog
- Championable: A Heart Felt Daddy Blog
- How About Two: Daddy Blog
- Miss Britt
- Cara in Exile
- Belle of the Blog
- kickyboots
- Mama Pop
- Jezebel
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(221)
-
▼
March
(28)
- In Process
- Marathon of Love
- Tagged
- Move It Out
- Eeps
- Girl Date
- A Little Suprise
- Things I am Over the Moon About
- Watch Out for the Tooth Monster!
- Real Moms are on the Ball
- African Maraca?
- She loves her Daddy
- Things are looking up
- A Rite of Passage
- Leaving
- DLS
- Why Evilynmo?
- Missing
- Mei Tai
- It has Begun
- Stopping
- She Loves that Binky
- Ladies and Germs: Too Much Information
- Baby Legs and Eggs
- Shrinky Dink Making
- It's a Blog Party!
- Late Pregnancy
- Rainy Day
-
▼
March
(28)
11 comments:
Thanks for stopping by my party! I have concidered being a doula. I'd love to be a midwife, but I don't want to go to school that long.
A feminist doula miltary wife mommy?? Not that's interesting! Very glad to meet you, and thanks for stopping by my blog. I am going to surf around yours for a mo...
Couldn't resist stopping by your party to say HELLO! This is so much fun!
Come on over to check out what's going on at my bash... Don't forget to play my game, too! I'll spill the beans tomorrow!
Happy Partying!
Move over, I'm getting on the bus... and I have to sit in the back (because all the cool people sit in the back and that's normally where the snacks and drinks are!!!)
So glad you stopped by!! You have a GORGEOUS daughter!!!! :) I think as a mommy, I should have more pics put up...lol...maybe I'll work on that today... :)
Have a GREAT time at the party and I hope to see you back soon!!!!
Heather
Just popping by to say Hi!!
Linda
Hey there! I'm here with the Blog Party! Cute site you have here. Enjoy visiting all the blogs..drop by mine if you have time!
Thanks for stopping by my party! I SO remember those days of pumping for babies. In fact, totally wish I was there again. Anyway, you sound totally cool! Nice to meet ya! And your little girl is ADORABLE!
Saying hi from the party. I'm party hopping.
Just party hopping. Glad I found you.
Hi nice to meet you
Hello! It's so nice to stop by nad meet you. Your dd is adorable ;-)
I'm sure I'll be back to read some more soon!
Post a Comment