Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Things I am Over the Moon About

1. Evelyn growing into the cutest, most affectionate little girl. She hugs me back now and she wants to snuggle and it just refuels my soul.

2. Being a postpartum doula! I LOVE what I am doing. I can't even put into words why or how but I am just so fulfilled and happy being a postpartum doula. I love knowing that I am helping a family so much and making the transition to a larger family easier.

3. My freezer stash. Because I have so much frozen milk, Evelyn will be able to have my milk til she is at least 1 year old. Maybe longer.

4. My art teaching opportunities. I love teaching art at the museum. I just got two offers to teach Art History to 2 homeschool co-ops and I am so thrilled to teach Art History!

5. My family. Because of them I am able to be a postpartum doula and part time art teacher. They are emotionally, physically, and spiritually supportive and I love them for it!

6. Spring! It is already here in my neck of the woods and I love it. The trees are overflowing with flowers, my car is covered in yellow dust. Ahh, yes, spring is here.

7. My husband. He is so sweet and sensitive. His birthday is coming up and I ordered his birthday presents today. I love him so much and I think that sometimes I fail at making him understand. He is the single person in my life that I trust completely. He is my partner, my allie, my lover, my best friend, my soul mate. I am always and will always be devoted to him. He makes me happier than anyone in my life.

That is my 7 for today. So what are you over the moon about?

5 comments:

Rich | Championable said...

It's SO cool to post something like this... in AA it's called a gratitude list. Only your version is a bit more joyful.

Rock on, sister. Awesome thing to read at 6:07am, on the train to work.

Anonymous said...

I am over the moon about
1. MiMi
2. Ben, You and Evelyn
3. MiMi

Jen aka Evilynmo said...

Hehe! You are so cool Grandpop! Thanks for leaving a comment =)

Anonymous said...

i'm over the moon about your list! that's so great!

love,
dr. rom

(p.s. the "dr." part doesn't guarantee that i'll figure out how to not post "anonymous"ly.)

Anonymous said...

Your list is so much sweeter than mine.
:)

Contributors