Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Stopping
So Dear Readers, as you may have noticed in this post, I am and have been EPing for Evie for almost 8 months. It has been somewhat difficult the entire time, and since Mr. E has been gone it has been especially hard because I have no one to hold/occupy Evie in the morning and at night. So I think I have reached my end point. I think I am going to start weaning myself off the pump in the coming months. The timing is right because there are a lot of things coming up that will be very time consuming. They include moving to the farm and my Grandma, Evie's Gigi moving here. With my decision to wean myself off the pump I have also decided to not go to the LLL conference in April. April is when we'll be moving and when Grandma will be moving, so the timing was bad anyway, but also I would feel weird going to the LLL conference with Evie but not lactating for her. I was nervous about being an EPer at the conference anyway so now that stress is gone, which is nice, cuz honestly I gotta make room for all the other stress in my life =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
My Favorites
- The Colonel's Journal - Gramper's Blog
- Ichigo Tamago - DocRom's Blog
- Okinawa City, Okinawa (沖縄市) - BigBro's Blog
- Christianfanger
- Pro Simians
- My Best Investments
- Petroville
- Amalah
- Girl's Gone Child
- It's Twinsanity
- Mama Mid(wife) Madness
- Meconium Happens
- MetroDad: Another Funny Dad Blog
- Motherhood Uncensored
- The New Girl
- Poop and Boogies: A Funny Dad Blog
- Championable: A Heart Felt Daddy Blog
- How About Two: Daddy Blog
- Miss Britt
- Cara in Exile
- Belle of the Blog
- kickyboots
- Mama Pop
- Jezebel
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(221)
-
▼
March
(28)
- In Process
- Marathon of Love
- Tagged
- Move It Out
- Eeps
- Girl Date
- A Little Suprise
- Things I am Over the Moon About
- Watch Out for the Tooth Monster!
- Real Moms are on the Ball
- African Maraca?
- She loves her Daddy
- Things are looking up
- A Rite of Passage
- Leaving
- DLS
- Why Evilynmo?
- Missing
- Mei Tai
- It has Begun
- Stopping
- She Loves that Binky
- Ladies and Germs: Too Much Information
- Baby Legs and Eggs
- Shrinky Dink Making
- It's a Blog Party!
- Late Pregnancy
- Rainy Day
-
▼
March
(28)
3 comments:
just stopping by for the party! hope it all goes well for you, it's hard to stop BF or EP when it's what you really want to do...been there!
Am I dumb? I did not know you were moving to the farm too! Did I?
I wish you were coming to the conference. We'll miss you there. And I'm sorry you are stopping pumping too. ((hugs))
Aww... we'll miss you at the conf! And weaning is hard no matter how or when you/your baby do it. You've given her such an amazing gift--you're amazing!
Post a Comment