Tuesday, April 24, 2007

This is the Dress

So this is the dress that I ended up buying for the wedding. I love it and I was pleasantly surprised that I have gone down a dress size. I have a gold necklace and earrings and now the gold sandals so I think I am done buying my outfit for the wedding. Yay! =)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And here is what Evie will be wearing for the wedding. Our reds will clash but oh well. I am proud to say that my best bud Despi got this dress for Evelyn while she was in China last summer, thanks Despi!!! =)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Rich | Championable said...

Evie's looks totally AWESOME!!!

Anonymous said...

hey! you both look great and your dress will look so good with your pizazzy haircut!

love,
dr. rom

Despi Ross said...

YAY!!!!!!!

Contributors