


But if I can get a hold of her she still lets me kiss on her. =)

They say these times are fleeting, it feels normal to me but time is flying. I can't wait til July when Mr. E can come home and see his little girl. She watches videos of him everyday, at least twice. She really loves her Daddy. And he loves her too. I am a lucky lady to have them both in my life.
So, what are you all thankful for?
2 comments:
She looks like she going to be sprinting any moment now. Isn't that wild?
Right now I'm thankful for not being hung over so I can attend to the various micro-crises that are happening right now.
Yikes.
I'm thankful to have my husband and sons. For the gift of realizing that what I'm going through isn't how it should be and for knowing there are people, even strangers, that I can reach out to for help and guidance. For this life.
Post a Comment