Monday, April 09, 2007

Going Back to School

Pool school that is. Dear Readers tomorrow I am going to pool school to learn how to take care of the kick ass pool at the farm. Whoo hoo I love swimming and playing at the pool. But there's one negative about this whole thing...

















I have to wear a bathing suit...in front of people (just family and friends, but still)!!!

God/higher being/Buddha please help me find a suit that hides the flaws and accentuates the positives. Does such a suit exist? Can I get it at Target?

6 comments:

Rich | Championable said...

"Does such a suit exist? Can I get it at Target?"

It's very important to pair those questions. The first is pretty much irrelevant without the second.

:-)

Jen aka Evilynmo said...

So true my friend, so true! =)

Anonymous said...

Jen, FORGET Targe, you deserve to splurge on yourself, especially if you are going to be spending most of the summer in a bathing suit. try online at www.exelnt.com
Quality, comfortable, custom made bathing suits, well worth the investment....
LOVE you,
MiMi

Jen aka Evilynmo said...

Yay Mimi! Thank you! I will check that out ASAP. BTW pool school was awesome =)

heather@it'stwinsanity said...

WHAT is pool school, dare I ask?

Jen aka Evilynmo said...

A pool expert came out to the farm and showed us how to take care of the pool. Thats it, nothing major really. Unless you're me, which means you're weird =)

Contributors