Thursday, January 31, 2008

Happy 4 Year Wedding Anniversary!


It's been a wonderful, crazy, hard 4 years. I am so glad to be married to Ben. Here's to a lifetime of memories and fun! This is a picture of us the night before our ring ceremony. We got married at the justice of the peace and then had a ring ceremony at my parent's 100+ yr old victorian house. We had almost all of our family and close friends at the ceremony. It was a wild, crazy, fun time. =)


3 comments:

heather@it'stwinsanity said...

Congrats!!

Rich | Championable said...

Hey, rock on!

Congrats to you and Ben!

Dawn said...

Happy Anniversary! It sounds like all is right in your world right now!

I've been meaning to e-mail you and have not had a chance for the lengthy tome I want to send. But I have been thinking of you a lot.

Contributors