Monday, January 28, 2008

Evie's First Movie

Thanks to Mimi and Grandpop, Evie, Ben and I went to the movies this weekend. It was quite an adventure to Evelyn. She loved all the lights and colorful games and posters at the movie theatre. We went to see the Veggie Tales movie (not good!). But we didn't make it very far into the movie before Evelyn got restless. Her favorite part of the whole thing was the previews, she LOVED the previews! I still enjoyed myself because I got a cinnabun-pretzel with icing, it was GOOD!! Thank you Mimi and Grandpop! Overall we felt like we had a good experience. But we won't be trying to take Evie to a movie again until she is older.



Photobucket



Photobucket

2 comments:

Cara said...

Silly. Arabella is 4 and still has never been inside a movie theater. When she can sit through one tv program without a constant stream of questions, I may take her to a movie. Maybe.

Anonymous said...

You are MOST welcome, thanks for the post!
XXOO
MiMi (& Grandpop, who is present, but occupies w/ condensing our belongings in order to SELL this house!)

Contributors