So I talked on the phone with the mom this morning. She just kept feeding me excuses. Excuses for why she didn't ask about her autistic kid's everyday life at school. Excuses for why she didn't return my call last week. Just on and on. She said that the school also accused her of not being communicative. She just played dumb. And she was offended that there was an implication that she didn't care about Aidan. She said she and her husband work all the time so they can pay for people to take care of this kid (her words, not mine). Yeah, she basically admitted to everything that I have a problem with. She admitted to paying other people to take care of her kid and his autism. And she admitted to not asking about his behavior everyday. She said that is why she pays me. And she talked about how she works every night and weekend. And her husband works til 9PM at night every night. And she said if she weren't working she would be in the classroom with him. But she can't not work because she has to pay all these people to work with him.
Umm yeah. So why not stop working all the time and take care of your damn kid???!!!!
And hello! Why aren't you asking about how your special needs kid is doing? And how can your special needs kid thrive if he has no routine at home with his parents?? He apparently never sees his parents because they work all the time. Cop out much?? Why do you think that it is okay to solve problems with money? What is wrong with you people!!!????
disclaimer: I am really fed up with these people. I know I have sympathy and empathy in my heart for these people but I am just pissed right now. So please don't think I am always on my high horse judging people and their parenting skills. God knows I have no right to judge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
My Favorites
- The Colonel's Journal - Gramper's Blog
- Ichigo Tamago - DocRom's Blog
- Okinawa City, Okinawa (沖縄市) - BigBro's Blog
- Christianfanger
- Pro Simians
- My Best Investments
- Petroville
- Amalah
- Girl's Gone Child
- It's Twinsanity
- Mama Mid(wife) Madness
- Meconium Happens
- MetroDad: Another Funny Dad Blog
- Motherhood Uncensored
- The New Girl
- Poop and Boogies: A Funny Dad Blog
- Championable: A Heart Felt Daddy Blog
- How About Two: Daddy Blog
- Miss Britt
- Cara in Exile
- Belle of the Blog
- kickyboots
- Mama Pop
- Jezebel
No comments:
Post a Comment