Thursday, August 23, 2007
Evie Might Be Going to School
Ben and I are going to be working full time starting next week. Grammy is going to watch Evelyn for us while we work. She has offered to watch Evie full time, 5 days a week 8AM-2/4PM. She is really awesome. She is going to take Evelyn to baby gym classes and take her to playgroups, etc. It is super sweet of her and very reassuring to Ben and I. But we feel like Grammy needs a break during the week. At least one day a week when she can get her farm stuff done or just sit on the couch and eat bon bons and watch Netflix. So today Ben and I are going to look at a Montessori Day School by where I am going to be working. The plan is for me to take Evie to the day school one day a week on my way to work and pick her up when I am done with work. She will be there from 8AM-2PM. It is scary for Ben and I because we want her to be happy and healthy and safe. But this school has a really great reputation and I have only heard great things about it. So today we will go see the school together and make our final decision. If we aren't comfortable with it then we will keep Evie with Grammy and wait for the local Catholic school to have an opening in their Mother's Day Out program. The Catholic school also has a really good reputation, but they are full in the toddler class until mid September.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
My Favorites
- The Colonel's Journal - Gramper's Blog
- Ichigo Tamago - DocRom's Blog
- Okinawa City, Okinawa (沖縄市) - BigBro's Blog
- Christianfanger
- Pro Simians
- My Best Investments
- Petroville
- Amalah
- Girl's Gone Child
- It's Twinsanity
- Mama Mid(wife) Madness
- Meconium Happens
- MetroDad: Another Funny Dad Blog
- Motherhood Uncensored
- The New Girl
- Poop and Boogies: A Funny Dad Blog
- Championable: A Heart Felt Daddy Blog
- How About Two: Daddy Blog
- Miss Britt
- Cara in Exile
- Belle of the Blog
- kickyboots
- Mama Pop
- Jezebel
3 comments:
September is only a week away, it will feel like no time at all if you decide to wait. Grammy gets major kudos for offereing to Evie-sit.
We had a really good experience with Alison and Montesorri school when she was just a little older than Evie..hope you like the place. Please take good care of Grandpop for me, wish I could come with him, but its the start of a new semester and with the biggest freshman class in history entering Temple, it could NOT be more hectic, have to conserve energy. I will miss him beyond belief, but I know I need to share! Love to all-
MiMi
Wow.. your Grammy totally rocks!
Post a Comment