Wow, it's been 9 days since my last post. I am certain 9 days is the longest I have gone without writing since I started this blog. Yeesh, I guess I owe myself and my reader(s) an excuse. Here goes. Work. Ben. Evelyn. House floor plan. It is all going really well but, whew, it is very time consuming.
Work is going really well. I am really enjoying spending time with Aidan, he is really sweet and so smart. He starts school on Friday and I am excited to go with him and see what the school is like and how he handles the new experience. I hope he and I both do well. So as of now my work schedule will be Monday and Thursday 8:30AM-1:30PM, Tuesday and Wednesday and Friday 8:30AM-3:30PM. I am excited to have the extra money. I really like working again, especially in this situation. It is a very laid back job in some ways. I don't have to sell anything and I don't have to dress up and most importantly to me, I don't have to deal with customer service. I HATE customer service, with a passion! I am so glad I don't have to be a door mat to a$$holes anymore. Yeah, sure I have to clean up a 5 yr old potty accident every once in a while. But really, I prefer 5 yr old literal shit to adult bullshit any day!
In Evie land we are pushing solids really hard right now. She will be 13 months on Monday and she still isn't eating many solids. She eats them but not enough to cut out a bottle feeding. We want to cut down on the bottles because they are expensive and because she is getting older and we want her to eat with us. So far she likes pickles, cantaloupe, pizza, raisins. cheerios, and cheese. So we are making some progress. But she continues to be super happy, healthy, and fun. She loves running around outside and getting dirty. Speaking of running around outside we got our pics from the pro photographer. The pics are all outside and they are awesome! I'll put a slide show up as soon as I can.
The house floor plan is finally drawn out, by Ben. We struggled for a week with deciding what kind of house we wanted. Thank goodness we have Vanessa helping us or we wouldn't have a clue. We are going to build a cinder block house with a huge front porch. I'll put up the floor plan soon, I swear!
And just like I have been letting the blog go, I haven't been training like I should for the triathlon either. It's okay, I'll get back into it this Sunday, I know it, Gramper will be back and he won't let me slack off, thank goodness. =)
Oh yeah, I did finish Harry Potter. I liked it, but I didn't love it. I still think book 3 and 4 are the best.
Friday, August 17, 2007
9 Days
Labels:
All About Eve,
Auntie V,
Building A House,
Gramper,
Jen Thoughts,
life update,
mom thoughts,
Team Ben,
triathlon,
Working
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
My Favorites
- The Colonel's Journal - Gramper's Blog
- Ichigo Tamago - DocRom's Blog
- Okinawa City, Okinawa (沖縄市) - BigBro's Blog
- Christianfanger
- Pro Simians
- My Best Investments
- Petroville
- Amalah
- Girl's Gone Child
- It's Twinsanity
- Mama Mid(wife) Madness
- Meconium Happens
- MetroDad: Another Funny Dad Blog
- Motherhood Uncensored
- The New Girl
- Poop and Boogies: A Funny Dad Blog
- Championable: A Heart Felt Daddy Blog
- How About Two: Daddy Blog
- Miss Britt
- Cara in Exile
- Belle of the Blog
- kickyboots
- Mama Pop
- Jezebel
No comments:
Post a Comment