In other news, I went to the art museum today to finalize the details of an art activity I am developing for March 17th. The activity is to make an African morocca/musical instrument. I have to have a prototype made up to show them next week. While I was there they offered me more work, whoo hoo! They want me to teach an activity next week to a school group, I of course said yes and thank you. Also they asked me to teach art activities to the sick kids at the local Children's Hospital about 2 times a month, hell yeah! =) I am sooo pleased to be working with kids and art again, I can't even tell you! And I love that I can create my own activities and get paid to do something I truly love, I am so lucky! I thought I would never get to use my degree in a meaningful, non stressful way, but here I am, living the dream!
After leaving the museum I decided to go get my haircut. I hate having my hair touch the back of my neck and I hate having to style my hair so I asked them to give me a dummy proof short haircut. Well dear readers, they did it! I am very pleased with the new 'do.

Finally I have to send a shout out to Heather, Mimi, and Grandpop for being the first 3 winners of the Egg contest, congrats! So that means there are still 2 winning slots left! Some of you are true egg lovers, Mrs. Future Big Bro, so I am expecting to see some comments about eggs from you!
2 comments:
You know... I was thinking of another way you could use your degree. If you're interested. We should talk about that this week....
I am happy about your haircut, and thrilled that you are using your degree and having fun in a museum and art and kids! Things work out!! Yea for Jen!
Post a Comment