Here is my little Dorothy!!! And I am going to be Wednesday Adams for Halloween. =) Tonight is the "Get Spooky with Math and Science Night" at my school. So Gramper is bringing Evie to trick or treat and play games at my school. I will be MCing the costume contest in the lunchroom. I love being a teacher!! =)
You and Evie are too sweet! I was tempted to try to get ma famille to dress up as Goldilocks and the three bears (Arabella as goldilocks) but I knew it would be too much work and M would never go for it. Maybe someday ...
hey, how come it's not "get spooky with english or PE class"?! maybe next year it can be, "get hugs with math and science" on valentine's day or christmas or something? miss you!
hey, how come it's not "get spooky with english or PE class"?! maybe next year it can be, "get hugs with math and science" on valentine's day or christmas or something? miss you!
5 comments:
jen you look great, and evie is so adorable!!! We're going to send y'all some Japanese Halloween candy
You and Evie are too sweet! I was tempted to try to get ma famille to dress up as Goldilocks and the three bears (Arabella as goldilocks) but I knew it would be too much work and M would never go for it. Maybe someday ...
Adorable! Glad to see you are doing well!
hey, how come it's not "get spooky with english or PE class"?! maybe next year it can be, "get hugs with math and science" on valentine's day or christmas or something? miss you!
hey, how come it's not "get spooky with english or PE class"?! maybe next year it can be, "get hugs with math and science" on valentine's day or christmas or something? miss you!
Post a Comment