Sorry it has been a while. As you can imagine I have a lot going on these days. First off I interviewed with my top pick school and I think it went well. I won't know til late next week at the soonest. I hate waiting! =)
Evie is doing well, she has been cranky and very hungry lately. I think we are going through a growth spurt or molars. Hard to say at this point.
I have 2 more interviews scheduled for next week with schools that would be okay but not as good as my top pick. We'll see.
Evie and I are checking out 4 in home daycares today. Evie is going to start going to daycare in the next few weeks because Grammy has more animals coming to the farm and ministering opportunities on Ft. Gordon. I think Evie will love daycare because she loves other kids so much! It is really cute, she plays so well with other kids, she shares and just rocks! Thanks to a very awesome lady Evie will be able to go to the private school we want for her! Nicole has a child going to the same school and she graciously agreed to take Evie along when she drops off her son for a fair fee. I am so thankful! I really want Evelyn there at least a few days a week.
My semester is winding down, thank God! I have 2 more days of class and then it is final projects due in 2 weeks. I really like my classes this semester but I am eager to be done with them and move onto my next classes. Math and Classroom Management are my next classes. I need both very much! I am not good at Math and I've never really had to do classroom management by myself.
So that is the news over here. How are you all? =)
Friday, April 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
My Favorites
- The Colonel's Journal - Gramper's Blog
- Ichigo Tamago - DocRom's Blog
- Okinawa City, Okinawa (沖縄市) - BigBro's Blog
- Christianfanger
- Pro Simians
- My Best Investments
- Petroville
- Amalah
- Girl's Gone Child
- It's Twinsanity
- Mama Mid(wife) Madness
- Meconium Happens
- MetroDad: Another Funny Dad Blog
- Motherhood Uncensored
- The New Girl
- Poop and Boogies: A Funny Dad Blog
- Championable: A Heart Felt Daddy Blog
- How About Two: Daddy Blog
- Miss Britt
- Cara in Exile
- Belle of the Blog
- kickyboots
- Mama Pop
- Jezebel
No comments:
Post a Comment