Okay, not so much the train part but definitely the planes and automobiles. I recently purchased plane tickets for myself to see my friends in Indianapolis and to visit my bestest friend Jen in Hawaii!! That's right folks, I am leaving on a jet plane all by myself to have some much needed friend fun!
I go to Indy the first week of April and I will be in Hawaii the last week of July. To say I am excited is an understatement! I am absolutely thrilled to see my friends! And especially excited to go to Hawaii and get some beach time. I haven't been to the beach in 4 years!! That is a crime! I really love the beach, but Ben is not a fan so we never go. But that is going to change come July 25th!! YAY!!
Also coming up is our little family's much anticipated and needed trip to New Jersey to see Mimi and Grandpop and Oma and cousins and uncles. We are really excited! We haven't bought tickets for that trip because we are waiting for the dates when Ben will be done with school. We will probably be there in late May.
Oh and I am driving up to North Caroline for Mother's Day to visit with Evie's Nana. That will be a very fun trip for all of us. Evie hasn't seen her Nana since she was 1 day old. This is a much anticipated trip as well.
So all in all we are a family on the move. =)
p.s. Evie saw her pediatrician today and he said he isn't worried about her speech at this point. He offered to give us a referral to a speech therapist anyway. I told him I wanted to think about it and talk with Ben. I am leaning toward getting the referral even though I don't think she really "needs" it. I think it will help her and not hurt her and we can learn a lot about her and speech in general. We'll see...
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Trains, Planes, and Automobiles
Labels:
All About Eve,
Friends,
Grandpop and Mimi,
Jen Thoughts,
Nana
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
My Favorites
- The Colonel's Journal - Gramper's Blog
- Ichigo Tamago - DocRom's Blog
- Okinawa City, Okinawa (沖縄市) - BigBro's Blog
- Christianfanger
- Pro Simians
- My Best Investments
- Petroville
- Amalah
- Girl's Gone Child
- It's Twinsanity
- Mama Mid(wife) Madness
- Meconium Happens
- MetroDad: Another Funny Dad Blog
- Motherhood Uncensored
- The New Girl
- Poop and Boogies: A Funny Dad Blog
- Championable: A Heart Felt Daddy Blog
- How About Two: Daddy Blog
- Miss Britt
- Cara in Exile
- Belle of the Blog
- kickyboots
- Mama Pop
- Jezebel
1 comment:
Oh boy! Oh boy! Oh boy!
::bounces around happily::
I can't wait!
I may even dust the apartment!
I'll leave that to be a surprise for you when you get here :P
Bon voyage, toots!
Post a Comment