
I am using them to offset the yuckiness of yet another ER visit for the staph skin infection on her butt. She is gonna be fine, but we have to get her back on antibiotics....again, for the 4th time! That is bad enough news on its own but add to that the worst ER experience (to the tune of two unrewarded blood taking events, one on each hand. While Evelyn screamed in pain and misery.) Oh yeah, it's been a hell of a night!

We will never take Evelyn to the Army ER again, ever. So we have an appointment with a doctor tomorrow morning to try to figure out what it will take to get rid of this very persistent condition. Evelyn is acting like herself already, despite the trauma of the ER visit. I love that girl! And Ben too, he is an unbelievably awesome Dad and husband! I am very lucky!
No comments:
Post a Comment