Hi!
We are doing better. We made it to Friday, finally! This week has been uber stressful for Ben and I because we have been so worried about Evelyn. I talked with the dermatologist that saw her 2 weeks ago and he told me that we are on the right track and that this stuff should clear up in the next 2 weeks. He also said I could call him if I had any more questions or concerns. He also explained (finally!!) what the cultures they took meant. Evelyn does NOT have the MRSA antibiotic resistant staph infection that has been so prevalant in the news lately. We really didn't think she did but all the other doctors told us she did. She has perianal strep, it's the same bacteria as strep throat but it's on her bottom. So now that I know what she has and we know how to treat it properly I think we can finally move on from this very stressful and annoying rash.
In other news Ben and I are going on a date tonight, HOORAY!!!! We haven't been on a date in a month and we are so in need of a date! I am really excited, we got free tickets to a bluegrass concert from my boss. I think we are gonna have big fun! Yay!
Friday, November 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
My Favorites
- The Colonel's Journal - Gramper's Blog
- Ichigo Tamago - DocRom's Blog
- Okinawa City, Okinawa (沖縄市) - BigBro's Blog
- Christianfanger
- Pro Simians
- My Best Investments
- Petroville
- Amalah
- Girl's Gone Child
- It's Twinsanity
- Mama Mid(wife) Madness
- Meconium Happens
- MetroDad: Another Funny Dad Blog
- Motherhood Uncensored
- The New Girl
- Poop and Boogies: A Funny Dad Blog
- Championable: A Heart Felt Daddy Blog
- How About Two: Daddy Blog
- Miss Britt
- Cara in Exile
- Belle of the Blog
- kickyboots
- Mama Pop
- Jezebel
1 comment:
Poor things. I'm so sorry y'all are going through this, but glad you've got a diagnosis and now a treatment.
How scary it must have been to hear MRSA! I've gotten really paranoid about it because of hearing so much in the news about it. Every little scratch now gets neosporin whereas I used to just wash them and let them go.
I hope things are improving rapidly.
Post a Comment