The month of November is a big one for our family. There are 4 birthdays in the immediate family plus Thanksgiving. Gramper's birthday was November 1st. And this week is Grammy's birthday and my birthday and TwinBro's birthday and Thanksgiving. Yeah, it's gonna be a busy week.
Ben ordered my gift for me already. It's actually my birthday and x-mas gift. He and my parents got me a laptop computer. I am really excited! I have never had a laptop and in hopes that I will be back in school in the Spring, I wanted to get a laptop to take with me back and forth. It's a Dell Inspirion 1501, nothing super fancy but just fine for me. I love birthdays!
Thanksgiving will be a new experience this year. We are going camping. Grammy and Gramper rented 3 campsites. Auntie V, BigBro, DocRom, Gigi and George, and the three of us will be there. This will be Evelyn's first camping trip so we are hoping she will love it as much we do. I think she'll have a blast! TwinBro was supposed to come but due to things out of his control he won't be able to make it, it's a bummer but we'll see him soon I hope.
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
My Favorites
- The Colonel's Journal - Gramper's Blog
- Ichigo Tamago - DocRom's Blog
- Okinawa City, Okinawa (沖縄市) - BigBro's Blog
- Christianfanger
- Pro Simians
- My Best Investments
- Petroville
- Amalah
- Girl's Gone Child
- It's Twinsanity
- Mama Mid(wife) Madness
- Meconium Happens
- MetroDad: Another Funny Dad Blog
- Motherhood Uncensored
- The New Girl
- Poop and Boogies: A Funny Dad Blog
- Championable: A Heart Felt Daddy Blog
- How About Two: Daddy Blog
- Miss Britt
- Cara in Exile
- Belle of the Blog
- kickyboots
- Mama Pop
- Jezebel
No comments:
Post a Comment