2. Not being able to sleep because your baby can't sleep is what kills you.
3. Evie does not like taking her medicine, spoon full of suger my ass...
4. Sick Evie = sick Me and Gramper and Grammy.
5. A week from tomorrow I get to go pick up Ben, SWEET!! =)
6. After being cooped up in the house all weekend with a sick baby, going to the grocery store solo is like summer break from school. Freedom!
7. You guys, seriously, I get to smooch on and hug my Ben in 7 days!!!!!!!!!!
Oh sure, she looks all sweet and inncocent here...

But look at this brutal attack!
2 comments:
We are all sick too! All except for Jason. I guess something is going around. I hope you didn't catch it from us!
I am so excited for you! 7 more days!!!!
Being sick with a baby is the pits, you have to be "on" even though you want to (and know what best for you is to) sleep and sleep and sleep. I always know when Arabella is sick -- she doens't want to do anything but sit in my lap and snuggle.
Post a Comment