Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Love Shack

We're in Georgia, the home of the actual "Love Shack" from the B52's song. Ben and I are going to pack up and go to a romantic get away for 2 nights starting today. This will be my first time leaving Evie over night. She has spent half nights and such with Grammy and Gramper but this will be the first time that I am not in the house with her for over 24 hours. I am nervous, excited, and anxious. I am excited about getting away with Ben and not having to worry about anything. I am nervous that she won't sleep well, be fussy for my parents, be miserable, etc. I am anxious to sleep a full night without any interuption, oh my god, that will be glorious!!

2 comments:

Cara said...

Woohoo! Hve a great time. We're still waiting for a night together without the squiggler. College seems a long way off.

Maybe wait until Ben and Evie get settled in with each other before you start the pacifier abatement, jsut to have as few changes as possible.

Anonymous said...

Little Miss Evelyn was perfectly wonderful; no trouble at all. I'm so glad that you and Ben had that time together.

Contributors