Wednesday, September 03, 2008
Results
I got custodial parent yesterday. Ben and I went to court yesterday. That is a big relief for me. But it brings many more questions and unresolved issues with it. The hearing yesterday did not resolve anything but who custodial parent is and how much child support I get. So we still have to hammer out many more details before this divorce will be over. I wish I could say I am totally happy but that is not true. In situations like this I suppose being the "winner" really isn't that great. I don't think anyone "wins" in a divorce. The whole thing is just unpleasant. But I am glad that I got custodial, that was the one thing that I was most concerned about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
My Favorites
- The Colonel's Journal - Gramper's Blog
- Ichigo Tamago - DocRom's Blog
- Okinawa City, Okinawa (沖縄市) - BigBro's Blog
- Christianfanger
- Pro Simians
- My Best Investments
- Petroville
- Amalah
- Girl's Gone Child
- It's Twinsanity
- Mama Mid(wife) Madness
- Meconium Happens
- MetroDad: Another Funny Dad Blog
- Motherhood Uncensored
- The New Girl
- Poop and Boogies: A Funny Dad Blog
- Championable: A Heart Felt Daddy Blog
- How About Two: Daddy Blog
- Miss Britt
- Cara in Exile
- Belle of the Blog
- kickyboots
- Mama Pop
- Jezebel
3 comments:
We're supporting you. We got somethings to mail you and will try to get it done before we fly out on your Friday.
Rots of Rove!!!
We're supporting you. We got somethings to mail you and will try to get it done before we fly out on your Friday.
Rots of Rove!!!
I love you and will always be there for you. I miss you lots!
Post a Comment