Monday, August 04, 2008

My Classroom

OMG!! I had no idea, no clue how much work it is to get ready for school as a teacher until today. WOW! I worked my fanny off today and I made progress but my room still has a long way to go. Because you are a loyal reader I will now subject you to before and after photos of my classroom. (BTW, I LOVE having my own classroom!)


Here is my classroom door.
Photobucket

Here is the view from the back wall, this is the before shot.
Photobucket

Here is the after.
Photobucket


Here is my room from the back left corner, this is the before shot.
Photobucket


Here is the after shot.
Photobucket


And here is a shot of my room as I left it today. This is from the front right corner of my room.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Karen Rommelfanger said...

Cool! I like the blue door and I like the purple bulletin board. That desk arrangement also looks more fun. Hooray!

Contributors