Sunday, October 22, 2006

Anything I Want

I love picking my daughter's boogers, love it, she of course hates it, but me, I love it. I love picking boogers in general, it's like going on a treasure hunt. Mr. Evilynmo won't let me near his face because on one of my "hunts" I accidental gave him a bloody nose, oops!

The New Yorker is one of my favorite magazines, so is Us Weekly. I love L.O.V.E not watching television. We don't have cable, so we watch DVDs of our favorite shows over and over again. We also get netflix, which is awesome. 3 exciting new titles every week or so, glorious. I do not miss commercials.

Baby Einstein is a crock, let your kid play with toys and watch mobiles, save the $25 and freaking play with your kid!

Exclusively Pumping breast milk is not that bad. I am what they call a HVP, high volume pumper. I get 10 oz extra every day and as a result I am using my parents freezer to store milk for me because I can't fit all of it in my freezer. We are gonna buy a deep freezer soon. Because I don't have a deep freezer yet I have to give Evie frozen milk now so that it won't go bad in my attatched freezer. I hope she'll take it with no fuss, we'll see. Tomorrow is my first try.

I made my daughter bleed and I dropped a toy on her today. I am feeling pretty crappy about that. I was clipping her nails and I cut to far down and she was bleeding...shivers, that is so not what I wanted to do to her! And the toy was light and didn't really damage her but she was not a happy camper for about 10 minutes. Ugh, I hate it when I hurt her, it is so not good.

I am day dreaming a trip to Florence, Italy for a week next Fall, renting a villa in the heart of Florence and just going to all the museums and churches and drinking wine and speaking Italian. The baby can stay with Grammy and Gramper while we go away for some much wanted vacation. Ahh, my favorite game to play is daydreaming. Florence is the most amazing place I have ever been, I absolutely adored being there 5/6 yrs ago, it was glorious!

I love this, I can rant about whatever I want. World be damned, I am gonna write what's on my mind, random and unfocused as I want!

Picture caption: Daydreaming us in Italy...

1 comment:

Domestic Slackstress said...

Hi from a homebirther (twice) in Southern California. Incidentally I wrote about my kids' boogers today too. I pick their boogers but hypocritically hate it when they pick their own. Nice to have found your blog.

Contributors