Big changes are taking place in my life right now. To start I am moving into my parents cottage on the farm for the next 6 months with Evie. After 6 months I will either have enough money saved to get my own place in Grovetown or I will stay in the cottage for another 6 months. Ben filed for divorce and surprised me, he is trying to take custodial parent from me. When we first separated we agreed that I would be the custodial parent (the parent that has the final say on all issues and receives child support). As a result I am changing my plans so that I can get custodial parent. Ben and I will be going to court in September. I have a job interview set up with a local elementary school for next week which I feel very confident about. I already know the principal and teachers at the school. So I will be teaching full time and going to grad school full time starting in August. Life will be busy!
Evie is handling the changes really well. And tomorrow she will be 2 yrs old, holy cow! Sometimes it seems like she is 2 going on 12 but then other times she comes up to me and says "baby". When she says that to me it means she wants me to rock her like a baby in my arms and sing rock a by baby to her. It is so wonderful for me, I don't know if she realizes how happy it makes me to rock her. She is amazing, so so so perfect! She truly means everything to me and there isn't anyone or anything in this world that I would let come between me and her, ever.
1 comment:
Wow, you two look great! You can do it! Go Jen Go!! xoxoxoxoxo
Post a Comment