I had a miscarriage last weekend. It is very sad. We are sad. But it is what it is. This time wasn't right for the baby to come. We'll try again some day and hopefully that will be the right time for all of us.
Because I won't be taking care of a newborn in the Fall I have started applying for full time teaching positions in the surrounding counties. I am hoping to get a job teaching kindergarten or pre-k. I am nervous and excited about having my own classroom so soon. Having the experience will be great for me and a welcome distraction from what should have been in the Fall. Also having the extra income will help us a lot. We will be (hopefully) buying land adjacent to my parent's farm in the next few months. With the added income we will be able to start building our house sooner and we will be able to go to Japan to visit BigBro and DocRom. And I will be able to visit my best friend Jen in Hawaii.
So with this sad news comes some hope and new opportunities. Life is so unpredictable sometimes. But I still think everything happens for a reason.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
My Favorites
- The Colonel's Journal - Gramper's Blog
- Ichigo Tamago - DocRom's Blog
- Okinawa City, Okinawa (沖縄市) - BigBro's Blog
- Christianfanger
- Pro Simians
- My Best Investments
- Petroville
- Amalah
- Girl's Gone Child
- It's Twinsanity
- Mama Mid(wife) Madness
- Meconium Happens
- MetroDad: Another Funny Dad Blog
- Motherhood Uncensored
- The New Girl
- Poop and Boogies: A Funny Dad Blog
- Championable: A Heart Felt Daddy Blog
- How About Two: Daddy Blog
- Miss Britt
- Cara in Exile
- Belle of the Blog
- kickyboots
- Mama Pop
- Jezebel
5 comments:
Thinking of you all.
I'm so sorry, I know how hard this is. I lost a baby at 11 1/2 weeks, between Arabella and Sabine. The hardest thing was watching other women (one who was due the same week I had been) growing large and having their babies. Even now, 18 months and a healthy baby later, I am still a little sad. I'm sending you all my love and support.
Sorry to hear this news. We are thinking about you...
I am so sorry. I wish there was something I could say to make it better but I know there's not. My thoughts are with you guys.
So sorry Jen. I know how it feels, I lost a baby before Alison was born, it hurts, but it will get better. I love you both very much.
MiMi
Post a Comment