Thursday, September 20, 2007

Tri Training

Because of various circumstances I haven't been training at all in the last 1.5 weeks. BUT, I will be doing the triathlon in October, come hell or high water. I am committed to finishing this, even if I have to crawl to the finish line. I don't think I will crawl, but I may walk, we'll see.

In other news, I got a fabulous pair of new running shoes. I have decided to train for a half marathon in December. As a reward to myself and out of necessity I had to buy new running shoes to train for the half marathon. I got a pair of these. Mine are cuter, they have pink and yellow and gray. I got them for $50 instead of $85, so I feel good about that. Nike has this new thing you can get to put in your shoe and it will send your pace/distance/rate running info to your ipod nano. Once the info is in you ipod you can upload it to your own nike ticker. It looks really cool, and I am pretty sure that my friend Rich is utilizing this technology. I am toying with the idea of doing this but it costs $29.00 to get the sensor thingy that goes in your shoe. We'll see. =)

No comments:

Contributors